KINDLY NOTE that my bookmarks are copyrighted. If you need an edition for a book you're teaching, please visit my store, as I offer over 150 editions. As stated below, if you don't see your title listed, contact me. I will do my best to create an edition for you—and you’ll get a free copy just for suggesting it! Thank you for respecting the time and effort I put into designing and creating BOOKMARKS PLUS© .
This product is based on the 1964 abridged edition translated by Charles E. Wilbour.
The many editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS© provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, themes/topics, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across new words. Some even feature a list of words, along with their definitions, that are specific to the setting.
BOOKMARKS PLUS© come 5 to a page, front to back, and they’re reproducible, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! Also, I’ve included both a color version and a black and white version to meet all your printing needs.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FILE AND RECEIVE A FREE EDITION OF BOOKMARKS PLUS©!
FYI: The 25 "Words to Know" vocabulary words on the bookmarks are the same words covered in my LES MISÉRABLES synonym/antonym crossword. Students solve the puzzle by providing either a synonym or antonym for each of the 25 words. See product list below.
Also, the same 25 words are part of my LES MISÉRABLES 50-word prereading crossword , which familiarizes students with new words before they read the book. See product list below.
USE ALL THREE PRODUCTS TO REINFORCE MEANING!
Here are my fun and challenging products over LES MISÉRABLES.
• Bookmarks Plus: LES MISÉRABLES edition—Great Reading Aid!
• LES MISÉRABLES: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword—Challenging!
• LES MISÉRABLES: 50-word Prereading Crossword—Familiarizes Students with Vocabulary!
• LES MISÉRABLES: 10 Quotefall puzzles based on the most memorable quotations from the Cosette section of the book
• LES MISÉRABLES: 18 Quotefalls--memorable quotations from the Fantine section!
• LES MISÉRABLES: 10 Quotefall puzzles based on the most memorable quotations from the Marius section of the book
• LES MISÉRABLES: 10 Quotefall puzzles based on the most memorable quotations from the St. Denis section of the book
• LES MISÉRABLES: 10 Quotefall puzzles based on the most memorable quotations from the Jean Valjean section of the book
Word-wise Educational Products
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!
High school editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS©
* The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
* All Quiet on the Western Front
* Animal Farm—FREE!
* As You Like It
* The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
* Bless Me, Ultima
* Brave New World
* The Book Thief
* The Brothers Karamazov
* The Call of the Wild
* The Canterbury Tales
* The Catcher in the Rye
* A Christmas Carol
* The Color of Water
* The Count of Monte Cristo
* The Crucible
* Cry, the Beloved Country
* Cyrano de Bergerac
* Ethan Frome
* Fahrenheit 45
* A Farewell to Arms
* The Grapes of Wrath
* Great Expectations
* The Great Gatsby
* Gulliver’s Travels
* Heart of Darkness
* The Importance of Being Earnest
* Invisible Man
* Jane Eyre
* Julius Caesar
* The Jungle
* King Lear
* The Kite Runner
* Les Misérables
* Lord of the Flies
* The Merchant of Venice
* The Metamorphosis
* A Midsummer Night’s Dream
* My Antonia
* Oedipus Rex
* Of Mice and Men
* A Passage to India
* A Prayer for Owen Meany
* The Poisonwood Bible
* Pride and Prejudice
* The Red Badge of Courage
* The Scarlet Letter
* The Secret Life of Bees
* A Separate Peace
* Silas Marner
* A Tale of Two Cities
* The Time Machine
* To Kill a Mockingbird
* Twelfth Night
* The War of the Worlds
* Wuthering Heights
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I’ll do my best to create one for you. I am always open to creating new titles! And if I do, indeed, create a new edition for that title, you’ll get a free copy just for suggesting it!
Also, please note that if you alert me of a mistake on one of my products, you’ll receive another product for the same title for free (and, of course, you’ll be able to download the revised version at no cost).
Check out my 100s of fun and challenging products based on most-taught literature at my store! While you’re there, take a look at my new line of products, LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER—great writing lessons geared toward middle school and high school and based on my years in the “trenches!” Many of the skills my LGOP products focus on are barely touched upon in writing textbooks but are so important to good writing.
LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER products:
* Avoiding Expletives Lesson—5 pages
* Personal Narrative Essays Packet—22 pages
* Persuasive/Opinion Essays Packet: A Six-Step Prewriting Process for Persuasive Writing—10 pages
* Capitalizing Titles Lesson—9 pages
* Four Methods for Varying Sentences Beginnings Packet—22 pages
* Point of View in Expository Writing Packet—17 pages
* Ten Ways Writers Establish Mood Lesson—6 pages
* How Is Writing Different from Speaking Icebreaker/Discussion
Word-wise Educational Products
Fun Teaching—Fun Learning!