Here are some activity sheets that you can pick and choose from for your Book Care unit.
These are pirate and treasure themed as I needed some activities to go along with my read aloud of the book "Henry and the Buccaneer Bunnies" by Carolyn Crimi (book not included).
This includes 9 pages.
1. "I Treasure Books" Activity. Students draw a picture of a way they take care of books and color the illustration. - 2 pages (one boy and one girl pirate themed)
2. "Books are Treasure Activity. Students draw a cover for their favorite book and make sure to add the title and author. - 1 page
3. YOUR Writing Prompt/Coloring/Writing Activity - Students color the top portion and write a sentence or two below it. You choose what you want them to write about. - 2 pages (one boy and one girl pirate themed)
4. "How to Take Care of a Book" Activity - Students use first, next, then and last to explain how to take care of a book. - 1 sheet
5. Generic writing paper with book clip art. Comes with boxes on top for illustrations and a variety of lines for writing. - 3 sheets