Here's a great resource to help kids learn their books of the Bible. You need a manilla or file folder.
1. law:Glue back side of law to folder. Have students open and write the books inside.
2. history:Glue back side of history to folder. Have students write books inside.
3. poetry:glue back of flower/center to folder. Write books on petals
4. Stack major and minor prophet pages behind the title page and staple to the folder on the sides like a book. Write names of books inside each.
5. Gospels:write in 4 squares. Glue into folder/can fold up into a box
6. History: glue back page to folder. Write book inside.
7. Paul's letters & General letters: Glue envelopes to folder. Write names of books on scrolls and insert into envelopes (glue around the edges)
8. Prophecy: glue back of page and write book inside
Enjoy for free!