Boom Cards™ Apple Letter Sorts | Digital Learning
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The perfect bundle of digital fall kindergarten activities! Are you struggling to find fun and interactive no-prep math and literacy activities? Your kindergarten students will love these Fall-themed Boom Cards™. These self-checking digital activities help students practice important math and readinPrice $12.00Original Price $22.00Save $10.00
- The perfect collection of fall activities for your kindergarten classroom! This bundle of autumn printables includes everything from literacy centers, math centers, fine motor activities, digital games, and so much more! Your students will love the variety included while also reviewing essential kiPrice $75.00Original Price $117.75Save $42.75
An interactive way for students to work on letter recognition. Letter sorts have students working on recognizing upper and lowercase letters and developing letter knowledge. Boom Cards are self-checking with immediate feedback.
This is part of Fall Bundle Boom Bundle that includes 3 ELA and 3 Math activities
•each card has 2 sorts with 6 letters that students will drag and drop.
•audio is included for directions and letter name
Boom Cards are interactive, self-checking digital task cards that require NO-PREP (no printing, cutting, or laminating required)!
★Click on the preview to see the cards in action!
Please READ BELOW to understand how Boom Cards™ work! This PDF file contains links to the decks on the Boom platform. Once there, you will click on the links and add the decks to your Boom library.
Boom Cards™ work great on ipads, Chromebooks, Kindle Fire, interactive whiteboards, even your phone!
You can link to these cards from just about any LMS (Learning Management System) and assign them to your students in class or from home.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
★Boom Cards™ are used on the Boom Learning℠ platform. You must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
★When you click on the link to preview my task cards, you will be directed to the Boom Learning website, where you’ll be prompted to sign up if you don’t already have an account. Signing up is super easy!
★If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free three-month trial of their premium account. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
★If you choose not to subscribe to Boom Learning at the end of your three-month trial, you will still be able to use Boom Cards with their Fast Play feature. Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For tracking student progress and additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
Click HERE to follow me to and stay up to date on new products!
• Uppercase Letter Sort Boom Cards™ | Distance Learning
• Boom Cards™ Counting 1-10 | Distance Learning
• CVC Short A Read and Match Boom Cards™ | Distance Learning
• Letter Identification Boom Cards™ | Distance Learning
• Lowercase Letter Identification Boom Cards™ | Distance Learning
• Making Choices Boom Cards™ | Distance Learning
• Rhyming Word Boom Cards™ | Distance Learning
• Uppercase Letter Identification Boom Cards™ | Distance Learning
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Besides each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
- Connect with Me -
Adventures in Kinder on Facebook