Also included in
- BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice problems about polygons! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your phone! This activity is perfect for distance$6.75$9.00Save $2.25
- Everything you need to teach all about 2D figures: classifications and properties of polygons and quadrilaterals, proving their properties algebraically and on coordinate plane; area of polygons and 2D shapes! This resource is a bundle of all my Polygons & 2D Figures unit resources. It includes$34.00$59.00Save $25.00
- Everything you need to teach geometry! This resource is a bundle of all my geometry unit resources. It includes bell work (bell ringers), word walls, bulletin board concept maps, interactive notebook notes, PowerPoint lessons, task cards, practice worksheets, Boom cards, coloring practice activities$298.00$556.75Save $258.75
BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice area of 2D figures, composite shapes, bounded area, and shaded area! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your phone! This activity is perfect for distance learning.
Please see the PREVIEW to try out this set of Boom cards!
Students are asked to:
- find area of triangles, circles, rectangles, parallelograms, and trapezoids,
- find the area of composite figures,
- find the area of the shaded portion of figures,
- find area of regular polygons using the perimeter and apothem,
- find the area bound by lines on a coordinate plane given the equations of the lines.
This purchase includes 24 engaging and challenging multiple-choice questions in a cool format. You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a Smart Board for the whole class.
Not sure how BOOM Cards work? This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
You might also be interested in:
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.