Boom Cards™ Basic Angle Pairs DISTANCE LEARNING
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice all the basic Tools of Geometry! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your smart phone! This activity is perfectPrice $6.75Original Price $9.00Save $2.25
- Everything you need to teach the basics of Geometry! This resource is a bundle of all my Tools of Geometry resources. It includes bell work (bell ringers), word wall, bulletin board concept map, interactive notebook notes, PowerPoint lessons, task cards, Boom cards, coloring practice activity, unitPrice $37.00Original Price $65.75Save $28.75
- Everything you need to teach geometry! This resource is a bundle of all my geometry unit resources. It includes bell work (bell ringers), word walls, bulletin board concept maps, interactive notebook notes, PowerPoint lessons, task cards, practice worksheets, Boom cards, coloring practice activitiesPrice $298.00Original Price $565.75Save $267.75
BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice Angle Pair problems! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your phone! This activity is perfect for distance learning.
Please see the PREVIEW to try out this set of Boom cards!
- find missing angle measures of Vertical Angles, Complementary Angles, and Supplementary Angles,
- use algebra to find missing angle measures of the angle pairs,
- apply their understanding of the angle pair relationships to solve real world problems.
The types of problems included are Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop, and Fill-in-the-Blank.
This is the digital version, but I also have the printable version with student answer document and teacher key. to check it out!
This purchase includes 24 engaging and challenging questions in a cool format. You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a Smart Board for the whole class.
Not sure how BOOM Cards work? This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform.
THIS PRODUCT IS PART OF MY BOOM CARD GROWING BUNDLE! CLICK HERE TO GET THE BEST DEAL!
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
You might also be interested in:
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.