Also included in
- Practice digital phonics & reading skills with this Boom Cards Bundle. This resource has movable pieces with fun activities to promote reading mastery. Short and Long Vowel sounds: Consonant Blends, Vowel Teams, Digraphs, Word Families, Silent E & more! #DistanceLearningTpT (663 Boom Cards$43.00$62.00Save $19.00
- Use Boom Cards to teach 1st grade mastery of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, conjunctions, prepositions, proof-reading, phonological awareness, word recognition skills & more! This 1st grade GIANT Boom Cards bundle is no prep, self-checking & offers students instant feedback. This Phonic$68.00$96.00Save $28.00
- This giant 1st Grade Boom Cards Phonics Bundle teaches word recognition, phonological awareness, sounds (phonemes), phonics, word families, syllable division & more. The perfect resource to use throughout the year to teach important foundational skills and even covers a few 2nd grade CCSS skills$51.00$73.40Save $22.40
Build phonological awareness skills and help 1st grade students segment words into phonemes with Boom Cards Phonics Digital Task Cards. Students unscramble and move a token for each sound (phoneme). No prep, self-checking, digital Boom Cards deck of 44 cards. #DistanceLearningTpT
Applying grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words provides the foundation necessary for solid reading skills. Movable answer pieces and fill-in-the-word text boxes! Boom Cards offer an easy way for teachers to assess mastery of skills. You can use these Boom Cards through your interactive whiteboard, with tablets or laptops!
Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).
Know spelling-sound correspondences for additional common vowel teams.
What's a BOOM CARD?
"With your Teachers Pay Teachers purchase, users new to Boom Learning get a three-month free trial of student progress reporting for up to 150 students. Your trial includes the ability to make up to 5 free DIY decks. You may upgrade or cancel at any time. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure if your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. If you do not subscribe at the end of your trial, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress. If you do not subscribe we will delete your student records 3 months after the expiration of the trial to protect student privacy."
IT TAKES 30 SECONDS TO SET UP YOUR FREE BOOM ACCOUNT:
1. Click on the green box marked “Create” on the BOOM Learning site.
2. Click “Get Started”
3. Set up an email and password for your FREE BOOM Learning account.
4. Your BOOM Cards will be stored for you in the “Library” on the top blue bar.
Other resources you may be interested in:
BOOM CARDS 1st Grade | Vowel Team | Digraphs | Boom Cards ELA