Equivalent Time Periods
You'll find 14 cards in this set.
1. There are ___ days in a year.
2. There are ___ months in a year.
3. There are ___ years in a century.
4. There are ___ days in a week.
5. There are ___ hours in a day.
6. There are ___ minutes in an hour.
7. There are ___ seconds in a minute.
8. There are ___ weeks in a fortnight.
9. There are ___ seasons in a year.
10.There are ___ weeks in a year.
11. There are ___ days in a leap year.
12. There are ___ years in a decade.
13. There are ___ years in a score.
14. There are ___ years in a millennium.
These task cards are paperless and self-checking! Your students will need a device (a tablet, an Ipad or a computer) to use the cards.
.Here is the sample of these cards :
"Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress."
If your classroom isn't equipped with devices, there is a printable version of these cards:
Equivalent Periods of Time Clip Cards
Please take time to rate this product after download. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
Be the first to know about my product launches, freebies and discounts. Look for the green star near the top of the page and click it to become a follower. Done? Great! Now you will receive email updates about this store