Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Have you heard of Boom Cards™ for Distance Learning? These activities are amazing! Not only are they engaging, they are also self-correcting! Boom Cards™ are task cards that offer immediate feedback to students. These center activities can be done on an iPad, computer, Chrome Books... even a cell phone.
What else is great about BOOM Cards™ for Distance Learning? They can be used WITH SEESAW and WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM! I have included directions in the product download to walk you through the process.
What is included in this set of BOOM cards?
12 Decks! 6 Math and 6 ELA. Most decks have over 20 slides!
November Kindergarten Boom Activities
- Letter Formation Lowercase Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Letter Formation Uppercase Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Beginning Sounds Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Sight Words Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Sentences Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Syllables Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Making 10 Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Measuring Objects Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Counting to 15 Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Counting Objects to 10 Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
- Story Problems Kindergarten Boom Card Activities
Do you want to try an activity for FREE? Download the preview for a free link!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Boom Cards™ is a registered trademark of the Boom Learning Corporation. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Mrs Wills Kindergarten/Deedee Wills is not sponsored by, affiliated with or endorsed by the above corporations and/or their trademarked products and services.