Boom Cards Social Story How Monsters Wear Masks SEL Distance Learning
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a bundle of 6 Boom Learning stories (Books 1-6) from our SEL Monster series all about social skills and life skills. These stories feature adorable monsters who are learning about current issues and events, such as wearing masks and distance learning, as well as self-management tools and morPrice $20.00Original Price $23.75Save $3.75
Help students learn about how to properly wear a mask with the help of this adorable social skills story! is an engaging, FREE 19-page social story that teaches these concepts in a positive, relaxed and funny way with cute monsters who don't always know how to wear a mask properly!
This digital, interactive story is a perfect way to support distance learning, and will work with most online devices used in the classroom as well.
This story includes , and is hosted over at BOOM Learning.
You can click HERE to see a four-page preview! (If you like it, you'll need a free Boom account to access the entire free story.)
- The free 19-page online story, How Monsters Wear Masks (including audio).
- An 13-page section of interactive "clickable" questions to help students explore concepts. Questions are instantly self-correcting!
THE MONSTER SEL BUNDLE
There are more monster stories available, bundled for savings!
Click each story to see a four page preview!
1. How Monsters Show Emotions (identifying emotions: expressions and body language)
2. How Monsters Learn At Home (Distance Learning Rules)
3. How Monsters Stop Germs (hand washing, etc.)
4. How Monsters Calm Down (calm down strategies)
5. How Monsters Respect Diversity (celebrating differences)
6. How Monsters Wear Masks (proper ways to wear masks - FREE!)
See a quick preview of ALL 6 Monster SEL Stories on Boom Learning by clicking HERE (covering topics such as distance learning and calm down strategies).
If you prefer the printable version of any of the monster books, they are available in a bundle OR in single stories. This collection also includes the FREE printable story called "How Monsters Wear Masks"!
You can see them all by clicking HERE.
MORE INFO ON BOOM CARDS
Are you new to BOOM?
Boom Cards are just like regular task cards except they are accessed online, so there is no need for any printing or copying. Digital activities are a great addition to your word work and literacy centers, and Boom cards are an easy way to get started! You can even set up your Boom account to collect data for you, so it's a perfect addition to your RTI groups.
To use this digital resource, you will need:
• a computer, laptop, tablet, iPad or Chromebook and internet connection
• an internet browser or the free BOOM app
• a free BOOM account (instructions to set up your free account are included with your purchase)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at email@example.com
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Keep in touch so that you don't miss out on free and discounted resources!
Teachers Pay Teachers Notifications
Our Newsletters and Free Resource Library
Whimsy Workshop Teaching, Inc.
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, please email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and also receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work. Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com