Boom, Chicka, Boom Learning Pack: What’s Included
• Coconut for Colors: A simple one page sheet to reinforce color identification
• What Color Tree Do You See?: An emergent reader that reinforces color word identification. Text is simple and repetitive to help little ones ‘read’ along.
• My Chicka Shape Book: A shape identification reader with a twist. This interactive emergent reader has a riddle on each page that gives identifying characteristics of shapes.
• Counting Coconuts: Another interactive emergent reader to reinforce one to one correspondence up to 10. A blank page is included that allows you to go past 10, if desired. Use bingo dot markers or the coconuts that are included.
• Now We Know Our ABC’s Class Book: Template and directions to make your own class book. Two versions are included. For older learners have them draw items that start with a particular letter. For younger learners, pictures for each letter are included that can be cut apart and glued on the appropriate letter page.
• Alpha Mats and Cards: Use the mats and cards to work on the following skills: upper/lower case identification and letter sounds.
• Fill in the Blank Student Recording Pages: ABC’s and Counting from 1 to 20.
• Math Mat and Cards: Use the mat and cards to help with number identification and 10 frames from 1-12.
• How Many Letters in my Name? Template to have each little learner make his/her own coconut tree page with name.
• Coconut Tree Math Page: Template to make a subtraction art project.
Follow my store and blog to be notified when new products are posted!