Also included in
- Looking for fun, engaging, interactive, no-prep activities for students to learn Spanish through Comprehensive Input? Then these 3 Boom Digital Card Decks are just for you! The cards present vocabulary about Animals, Pets, Food and Drink, Clothing, Places, Means of Transportation, Prepositions, Part$12.00$14.00Save $2.00
40 Spanish Vocabulary Cards about Colors and Clothing! All Slides Include Audio in Spanish! New Vocabulary is first presented individually, then practiced in context (sentences) and finally in discourse (paragraphs).
Type of Questions:
· Multiple Picture with four options
· Drag and Drop where students drag an object according to instructions (what belongs, what does not belong or what is related to a certain category). They also match words and pictures and dress the boy or girl.
The following concepts are included in this deck:
· Comparing and Contrasting
· Following Directions
These digital task cards would be great on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can even be used on your Smart Board. The best part is that they are self-grading and allow you to track student progress. They are no prep which means no printing, laminating, or storing.
This product Includes:
· A link to access The Spanish Vocabulary Deck 40 cards (1 card per slide) on the BOOM Learning℠ website.
· Teacher Notes on how to use these BOOM Cards™ in your classroom.
The Following Active Vocabulary is Included in this deck:
- La Ropa/Clothing: La blusa, La falda, La chaqueta, El sombrero, El gorro, El vestido, Los pantalones, Las botas, Los pantalones cortos, La camisa, Los zapatos, Los jeans, El traje de baño, Los calcetines, Las sandalias, Los guantes-mitones, La camiseta de manga larga, La bufanda, El suéter, La camiseta, El impermeable, El bolso, La corbata, Las zapatillas, La sudadera, El chaleco, El traje, El cinturón
- Los Colores/Colors: Blanco, Azul, Amarillo, Verde, Rojo, Violeta, Café-Marrón, Negro, Naranja-Anaranjado, Rosa-Rosado
- Tener frío
· Arrastra a/al/los dibujos/al centro
· Arrastra lo que no pertenece
· Conecta-arrastra la palabra con
· Ayúdame a empacar
Please, take a look at the thumbnail images, the preview file and the preview video above to get a better idea of what the digital task cards look like.
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave feedback. Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE to hear from my fellow teachers!
If you enjoyed this resource, you might want to download my Free Resource:
La gallinita Roja Boom Cards
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you will need a premium account.
If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Thanks, Sra. Valeria!