These worksheets are wonderful for homework, seat work, and centers in the classroom. They provide practice for the spelling words and sight words for the 8th story, Boots for Beth, from the Harcourt Trophies Reading Series.
The packet includes:
1. Spelling Practice: write each word 3x each
2. Spelling Correctly: choose the correct spelling of the word
3. Spelling Sentences: read the sentence and choose the word that best fits in the sentence
4. Word Shapes: write the spelling words in word shape boxes
5. Word Sort: sort the spelling word cards into categories
6. Sight Words Coloring Pages: color the sight words and write a sentence for each
7. Vocabulary Flashcards: cut apart the flashcards to practice reading the words.
I have the exact same worksheets for every story in the first grade Trophies reading series. If you like this pack of worksheets, you can get the rest!
**You can buy the Bundle Pack for all 34 Trophies Spelling and Sight Words Packets! If interested, visit http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bundle-Pack-First-Grade-Trophies-Spelling-and-Sight-Words-34-Packets-857392