Boring Black & White SOAP Note Template for Teletherapy
Are your SOAP notes taking WAYYY too much time? Are you looking for a clean, BORING, black & white template that will get the documentation done as efficiently as possible? Look no further...
> Fillable Text Boxes
> Drop down boxes for quick, frequently used verbiage
> Customizable Drop down boxes (ability to freely type)
> Automatic font re-sizing to fit your boxes
> Auto-population of PHI and IEP goals in entire document
> Digital signatures
All of this is included in the SOAP Note Fillable PDF. This PDF form contains 6 pages of 24 possible daily SOAP notes with the following:
- Identifying Information (Auto-populated across pages)
- Descriptive Information: Clickable Calendar for Date, Time, Duration, Type of session, and Contact Log
- Subjective: Participation level, Support level, Space to freely type*
- Objective: Space to freely type*
- Assessment: Progress level, Space to freely type*
- Plan: Options for continuation of POC, Space to freely type*
*To freely type in the drop down boxes, please click in the center of the box and highlight all of the text. Then simply type over what you have highlighted.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>For TELETHERAPY: there are acronyms used in the frequently used verbiage drop down boxes. The two that are commonly used in teletherapy are LC (Learning Coach) and LF (Learning Facilitator). If neither of these are applicable to you, please double click on the acronym and type your own.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
For VERSATILITY, there are six different versions available:
- Fillable Header with Auto-populating IEP Goals and PHI Text Boxes
- Fillable Header with Auto-populating Non-IEP Goals and PHI Text Boxes
- Speech Language Therapy Header with Auto-populating IEP Goals and PHI Text Boxes
- Speech Language Therapy Header with Auto-populating Non-IEP Goals and PHI Text Boxes
- Fillable Header with Unique IEP Goal Text Boxes
- Speech Language Therapy Header with Unique IEP Goal Text Boxes
>>>>For the sake of looking professional, this resource is free of any logos or color. TOU as outlined in my freely available TOU and How Tos apply.<<<<<<
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
If you like this product, you may want to try out these NO PRINTs:
Google Sheets Conversation Evaluation Form for Teletherapy
FREEBIES for Organization
Virtual Speech Room Tour for Teletherapy
JOIN my on my #virtualslplife JOURNEY:
If you download, use, and enjoy this product, please SHARE your THOUGHTS when you Leave Feedback! Thank you!
-Angela Hancock, MSP, CCC-SLP