Learning the controlled vowels is easy with these 7 different games, Pirate ar, the Door of or, and the Bossy R sticks. The games are:
1. Uno with Bossy R: match the picture or vowel
2. I Have R, Who Has R- 2 versions: 1 with just er, ir, ur, and 1 with er, ir, ur, or, ar
3. Write the Room: find, identify, and write the words
4. Hear it, Sort it: for each bossy r combination
5. Which R are you? : A Bingo-like game matching pictures to the vowel sounds
6. Bossy R Reading Race: read word cards to move
7. Ar, Ir, Er, Or, Ur Bingo: matching the words to the pictures
Also included are the Door of Or's and Pirate Ar's picture and story.
Students learn to read all the Bossy R words while playing these games.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product: Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.