Also included in
- These 3 sets of Activities and Decodable Stories and videos in this bundle will make your teaching easier and save you money. Over 60 No prep pages of activities and 10 stories in black and white and color. 5 for /ar/and /or/ and 5 for /ir/ and /ur/.They have comprehension questions for your studen$8.00$12.00Save $4.00
- Fundations® alligned Level 2 Units 7-9 This bundle pack supports the learning of r-controlled sounds (ar, er, ir, ur), open syllables, y as a vowel, and suffixes (-y, -ly, -ty) plus more! It provides a variety of printables/worksheets to use during work work, RTI, morning work, and/or homework. It$17.00$20.00Save $3.00
- If you need a year's worth of phonics-based fluency passages for 2nd grade these will help. Each set of passages are based on specific phonics patterns. 17 Units. Each unit has 9 or 10 passages each a page in length plus a cloze passage and comprehension questions for each passage. You can hone in o$39.00$77.00Save $38.00
- This Bundle of PDF Resources is for Second Grade. It contains over 100 Decodable Stories and Comprehension Questions. The decodable stories have cloze passages and comprehension questions. There are also hundreds of interactive activities that correlate directly to the decodable passages. They will$70.00$136.00Save $66.00
- This Complete Orton Gillingham Bundle follows the Scope and Sequence of the Wilson Fundations program, but it is suitable to support most Orton Gillingham programs. It includes Phonemic awareness intervention, word lists and sentences with hundreds of decodable stories with cloze passages, fluency$275.00$549.75Save $274.75
These Decodable stories focus on the concept of R controlled vowels. Included are links to a unit 8 VIDEO and a unit 9 VIDEO I created to support these units. I have found most students need extra practice with the Bossy R. If your students need more fun stories to practice with R controlled vowels ar, or, er, ir, , and ur these decodable stories will help. 10 stories in black and white and color. 5 for /ar/and /or/ and 5 for /er/ /ir/ and /ur/. Targets sight words (picture, learn, earth, father, mother, brother)
There are 10 entertaining stories and pictures with companion cloze passages for your students to have more practice and fluency. Suitable to supplement any Orton-Gillingham program such as Barton Reading, S.P.I.R.E or Wilson Reading. Use the Cloze passages to help with fluency and Comprehension. All Print and Ready to Go.Great for kiddos who need a bit of extra practice.I use these for my students with dyslexia and they are fantastic. I put mine in a binder and use wipe off markers to save on ink and time.
This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. WILSON®, Wilson Reading SystemÒ, FundationsÒ, Just WordsÒ, and Wilson FluencyÒ are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation.