Use this resource kit to explore two sides of the Boston Massacre. Created for 8th graders.
This kit includes:
- Primary Source Perspective Analysis (great for a Warm Up / Do Now) to get the conversation started about bias
- Two primary source images depicted opposite perspectives on the Boston Massacre
- Two edited primary source documents that demonstrate both the British and Colonial perspectives
- A graphic organizer for students to collect information
- A writing prompt that requires students to put the information they've gathered to good use