Studying plants? Get students engaged with this complete, interactive unit study on Botany!
Designed for multi-age / multi-grade and allows students to create a beautiful, lasting project by the end of their study.
Topics/Areas covered in the unit:
- What is Botany? What is a Botanist?
- Parts of a plant (and their functions)
- Anatomy of a flower (and functions of each part)
- Flower to Seed reproduction
- Parts of a seed
- Types of seeds
- Parts of a plant cell (and functions)
- How plants are classified
- Classification of leaves
- Non-flowering plants
- Poisonous plants
- Carnivorous plants
- Multiple pages of templates with instructions on how to complete each part of the project!
**View PREVIEW VIDEO @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zcGVCoLuQ