This file contains slides for the folk song Bounce High, Bounce Low. This song helps introduce La.
Hardest Rhythmic Concept: ta, ti-ti
Hardest Melodic Concept: l
Other Melodic Concepts: m s
I have included a copy of the song in case it is not one from your folk song collection.
This will help you:
- Prepare, present, and practice "la"
- Prepare, present, and practice reading la on the staff (lines & spaces)
- Practice ta & ti-ti
- Icons for melody with pictures
- Icons for melody with la as ?
- Music Street with m sl
- Icons for melody with la
- Icons on the staff (once with la on the line and once in the space)
- Standard notation on the staff (once with la on the line and once in the space)
- Practice slides for finding la on the staff (interactive - students click to find out the answer)
- Printable student melody chart (showing the music going up and down with solfege)
Need a sample of what my song files look like? Here is a short freebie that will give you an idea of my work quality.
Follow me on Facebook for Fan Freebies and Specials
Get more music teaching ideas by reading my blog - Making Music Memories
created by Making Music Memories, Brittany De Laruelle, Brittany Ward