This product is similar to a card game, but uses fun and colorful bowling pins with numbers instead! The goal of the game is to remove bowling pins by find pairs that add up to 10. The more pins students remove, the more points they receive!
Included in pack:
- Notes to Teacher with game variations and recommendations
- 2 page step by step directions for play with color pictures
- 4 different color bowling pins, each color showing numbers 1-9 a different way (red- regular numbers, blue- tens frame, green- tally marks, purple- fingers) Use each color separately or mix together
- Each color set of bowling pins includes a star/wild card pin that can be paired with any number to make 10 (missing addend practice)
- Optional recording sheets, to record pairs made and then count by tens to calculate final score
This game was created for students to play alone OR with a partner!
Download preview to see samples of ALL pages included :-)