Box Plots (or box and whisker plots) are easy to teach, if your students are engaged with the material. You just need the right materials! That's why I've put these 6 popular items all together in one bundle. They have over 60 positive feedback comments among them, so you can buy with confidence! Plus, you save over 50% by grabbing them all in one bundle.
Please click on the individual links for a closer look at each item:
Box Plot Basics
- notes and key for introducing students to box plots
Box Plot War
- a game that identifies and compares the parts of the 5-figure summary
Box Plot Color by Number
- a homework or class time activity that involves coloring!
Box Plot Task Cards
- 28 colorful cards to use at stations or as a whole class
Human Box Plots
- an cooperative learning activity that gets kids up & active & discussing data
Safe Cracker: Variability
- a worksheet for homework or partner work, to review the 5-figure summary
You may also enjoy the Statistics Bundle
, with over 20 activities to keep your students interested and working hard. Enjoy!