Box and Whisker Plots Stations | Box Plot Activity
Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probabilityPrice $67.00Original Price $98.00Save $31.00
These box and whisker plots are perfect for your middle school math students. Students will create box and whisker plots as well as analyze and make sense of box plots. Includes vocabulary words such as: range, interquartile range, median, quartiles, spread, minimum, and maximum.
The following stations are included:
- : Students create four different box and whisker plots.
- : Students analyze four different box and whisker plots and answer questions about them.
- : Students sketch a fun design as they analyze scatter plots
- : Students will write a letter to their friend about how to create a box and whisker plot.
These would also be great to use as homework, group work or assessments.
Recording sheets and answer keys are provided
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ 6th Grade Math Statistics Notes
▸ Distributive Property Stations
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math