This is a unit on Box and Whisker plots. It includes:
1) WS1: Students create 12 box and whisker plots. Each problem contains 9 data items.
2) WS2: Students create 12 box and whisker plots. This time, some problems have 10 data items.
3) EP: Extra Practice. One problem with 12 data items. Students find the values for a box and whisker plot, then label one that is already made.
4) Box and Whisker plot puzzle from my book, Puzzling Algebra.
5) Seven multiple choice questions similar to those found on standardized tests.
6) TI-nspire step-by-step lesson on how to create box and whisker plots on the TI-nspire calculator.
Answer keys include, created on the computer for ease of use.