Also included in
- Strengthen your classroom community and engage your students in fun, meaningful cooperative activities with this bundled resource. With my training in the Responsive Classroom approach, I’ve developed these activities to help you and your students get to know each other, practice social skills, buil$60.00$80.00Save $20.00
This comprehensive ELA and STEM packet highlights the awesome 2020 book, Boxitects by Kim Smith. This printable resource is full of engaging ELA and STEM activities. Perfect for literacy centers, independent work, and Science and TEAMWORK activities, your students will love this memorable learning experience.
Meg, the Boxitect, goes off to Maker School where she meets all the other Blanketeers, Tin Foilers, etc. who love her over-the-top creations. She's the only Boxitect in the class until Simone shows up.
They try to one-up each other and don't want to work together or cooperate so they divide their space in half and try to build the biggest, bestest creation. Of course this doesn't work out well for them. They finally decide to work together to make the most awesome structure of all-time. Is it enough to win the Maker Match?
This comprehensive resource includes:
- Craftivity with Teamwork writing prompt
- 12 STEM Task Cards that use mostly paper, tape, and crayons. Also included are 3-D foldable shapes for a challenge for kids who need it.
- Short and Long O sort (16 cards) and recording sheet.
- Original Maker School Poem/Song to familiar tune
- Boxitect Themed Bookmarks color and B&W
- ABC Order to first and second letter
- Letter Home requesting boxes for STEM fun.
- 7 Response Sheets:
*Make up Group Name and Build with Materials
*Story Prediction/Were you correct?
*Character /Descriptive Adjectives
*Traits: Describe inside/outside of character
- 5 Activities you can use during Morning Meeting or for a fun anytime activity. You can project right from packet or print. (All with Boxitect theme.)
- CHIT CHAT: Wrap-Up Partner Activity (No writing)
Check Out More of My Cooperation Themed Packets:
Would you like to sample a week before you purchase anything? Download the Free Week of Morning Meetings.
Let's keep in touch!
☀️ Follow me on Instagram