This is a 5-week social skills small group for boys. The group focuses on building friendships and confidence, while using hands-on interactive building activities. Every session gives the children a chance to work together on a specific task, with specific goals. This group works best with 4-6 students.
Grade Levels: Grades 3rd-6th
Time: Each session last between 30-60 minutes. You may decide to complete some activities over two sessions.
• Pre/Post Test for Students
• Pre/Post Test for Teachers
• 8-page Printable Flipbook/Activity Book
• Printable Weekly Outlines
• Positive Character Traits
• Working With Someone New
• Building Up Friendships
• Actions/Words that Help vs. Hurt Friendships
• Conflict Solution Strategies
• Building with Legos or building blocks
• Building a fort
• Building with play dough or modeling clay
• Building a tower with tooth picks and marshmallows