Brag Tags can be used as a behavior / classroom management system to recognize positive behavior. Brag tags are cost effective way to motivate students to meet academic and behavior goals! When a student demonstrates a behavior that an educator feels is above and beyond expectations, a “brag tag” is given to that student. Conversely, a student that needs a little extra positive attention to help encourage appropriate behaviors can have an individualized plan created for their criteria to earn a Brag Tag. Students who meet or achieve academic goals can also be given a Brag Tag. Once a student is given a Brag Tag, he/she can wear it around his/her neck on a lanyard or it can be displayed on a bulletin board. This resource contains 64 Brag Tags and 4 blank tags for you to customize.
1. 1. I always have a positive outlook.
2. I am a good friend.
3. I am a good student.
4. I am a great listener.
5. I am a one of a kind thinker.
6. I am a peacemaker.
7. I am a problem solver.
8. I am a super hard worker.
9. I am always very organized.
10. I am friendly.
11. I am generous.
12. I am good at math.
13. I am good at reading.
14. I am good at spelling.
15. I am great at learning new things.
16. I am great, because I am me.
17. I am improving.
18. I am not afraid to try new things.
19. I am responsible.
20. I am smart.
21. I am supportive of others.
22. I am very important to my classmates and teacher.
23. I followed the rules.
24. I get things done.
25. I got all my homework done.
26. I got all my work done.
27. I had amazing time management.
28. I had great behavior in the cafeteria.
29. I had neat handwriting.
30. I handled it well when my team lost.
31. I have great attendance.
32. I have great behavior in the classroom.
33. I have great behavior on the bus.
34. I have nice manners.
35. I held the door open without being asked.
36. I helped clean the classroom without being asked.
37. I included others.
38. I kept my lunch area neat.
39. I kept my work area neat and clean.
40. I make our class great with my creative thinking.
41. I manage my time well and get things done on time.
42. I nailed it.
43. I reached my goal.
44. I read the next level.
45. I rocked it.
46. I set a good example for others by following the rules.
47. I set a good example for others by using my manners.
48. I shared with others.
49. I show kindness by smiling.
50. I show kindness towards everyone.
51. I take turns.
52. I tried my best.
53. I used good table manners.
54. I walked in the hall with my hands down by my side.
55. I walked in the hall without speaking.
56. I was an independent worker.
57. I was helpful to the new student.
58. I was helpful to the substitute teacher.
59. I was helpful.
60. I was helpful.
61. I was safe in the hallway.
62. I was working the whole time.
63. I went up a level.
64. Keep it up.
If you love this product, please consider leaving some feedback
. It's always very much appreciated! By leaving feedback on your purchases, you can build up credits to use towards a discount on future TPT purchases (from any seller on TPT)!
If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ under my store name!
Let's stay connected! Please consider liking my page on Facebook for the latest updates: The Sunny Sunshine Student Support Store
Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work. However, typos or grammatical errors still sometimes occur. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed, by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!