Brag Tags can be used as a behavior / classroom management system to recognize positive behavior. Brag tags are effective way to motivate students to meet academic and behavior goals! When a student demonstrates a behavior that an educator feels is above and beyond expectations, a “brag tag” is given to that student. Conversely, a student that needs a little extra positive attention to help encourage appropriate behaviors can have an individualized plan created for their criteria to earn a Brag Tag. Students who meet or achieve academic goals can also be given a Brag Tag. Once a student is given a Brag Tag, he/she can wear it around his/her neck on a lanyard or it can be displayed on a bulletin board. This resource contains 44 Brag Tags and 4 blank tags for you to customize.
1. I tried my best.
2. I had great behavior in the cafeteria.
3. I am always very organized.
4. I kept my work area neat and clean.
5. I am a good student.
6. I am smart.
7. I am great, because I am me.
8. I am good at spelling.
9. I have great attendance.
10. I am good at math.
11. I am very important to my classmates and teacher.
12. I am a good friend.
13. I have great behavior in the classroom.
14. I have great behavior on the bus.
15. I am supportive of others.
16. I am good at reading.
17. I included others.
18. I make our class great with my creative thinking.
19. I always have a positive outlook.
20. I handled it well when my team lost.
21. I am friendly.
22. I set a good example for others by following the rules.
23. I show kindness towards everyone.
24. I am great at learning new things.
25. I am generous.
26. I am responsible.
27. I set a good example for others by using my manners.
28. I manage my time well and get things done on time.
29. I was helpful to the substitute teacher.
30. I held the door open without being asked.
31. I shared with others.
32. I take turns.
33. I am not afraid to try new things.
34. I was helpful to the new student.
35. I helped clean the classroom without being asked.
36. I walked in the hall without speaking.
37. I was helpful.
38. I am improving.
39. I got all my homework done.
40. I reached my goal.
41. I walked in the hall with my hands down by my side.
42. I kept my lunch area neat.
43. I used good table manners.
44. I have nice manners.
You may also be interested in this great product: Mystery Reward Cards (for behavior / classroom management)
Please consider liking my page on Facebook to stay updated on my products: The Sunny Sunshine Student Support Store
***Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work. However, typos or grammatical errors still sometimes occur. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed, by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!