Having students record and graph their own data has a very high effect size. I have created a "brain book" to help my students compile their data throughout the year. I have used it with my second graders and they had success! If you are looking for an easy way to start having your students collect their own data, this is it!
* Cover sheet for grades 1 - 5, plus a blank cover sheet
* A page for district assessments, filled out and blank included (so you can add your own information.
* Reading Assessments (1,2,3 for mastery based grading and percentages)
* Math Assessments (1, 2, 3 for mastery based grading and percentages)
* Writing (Conventions and Ideas)
* Reading Fluency
***I have also included blank pages for both 1, 2, 3 and percentages so you can add what you need to best fit your classroom.