Brain Booster cards are great for your early finishers. They give a variety of ways to inspire your students to challenge their brain power and boost their learning!
See the preview for a free sample page.
There are many ways to use these mini-brain booster activities.
- Copy each page front to back and place in a 3-prong notebook labeled “Daily Morning Work” or “Mini-Brain Boosters.” Have students begin their day doing some brain work!
- Copy and use for early finishers.
- Copy and place in a center.
- Copy on cardstock, or colored construction paper, laminate for durability , and cut apart. Use these as task cards. (Use a different color for each set.)
- Project onto the big screen and have students complete in a notebook or on notebook paper.
- Use as mini-assessments.
- Place around the room and have students go on a “Brain Walk” as they move from card to card to solve and boost their brain power.
I’m sure there are many more things you can think of to use these for!
I hope you have lots of success with these!
Brain Boosters Set 2
See all of my monthly Early Finishers units.
Try a sampler for FREE!