Brain Booster Task Cards are great to use in a variety of ways to stimulate your students' brains. There are minutes throughout the day and for many different reasons that your students need a quick activity to boost their brain power!
Click here to try 12 Brain Boosters for FREE!
There are many ways to use these mini-brain booster activities.
- Copy each page front to back and place in a 3-prong notebook labeled “Daily Morning Work” or “Mini-Brain Boosters.” Have students begin their day doing some brain work!
- Copy and use for early finishers.
- Copy and place in a center.
- Copy on cardstock, or colored construction paper, laminate for durability , and cut apart. Use these as task cards. (Use a different color for each set.)
- Project onto the big screen and have students complete in a notebook or on notebook paper.
- Use as mini-assessments.
- Place around the room and have students go on a “Brain Walk” as they move from card to card to solve and boost their brain power.
- Independent Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Brain Break
- Whole Group Lesson
- Formative Assessment
Brain Boosters Grades 2-3 Set 1
Brain Boosters Grades 2-3 Set 2
And for older students in grades 3-5
Brain Boosters for Bigger Kids - Set 1
NO PREP Math Centers for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grades.
NO PREP Literacy Centers for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grades.
It PAYS to follow me! All NEW units are listed at a 50% discount for the first 48 hours for all of my loyal followers. (You will get an e-mail informing you of new product listings.)
Please remember to leave feedback. You get TpT cash to help you get FREE products when you cash them in! (SCORE!!)
Have a wonderful and blessed day,