Exercise has been shown to boost grades and improve behavior in the classroom. This product contains 72 exercise directions that are designed to fit perfectly onto a Jenga block. Use Fitness Jenga as a brain break in the classroom or as a fun warm-up for PE.
1. Print out the exercise directions on sticker paper. If you do not have sticker paper, you can use tape.
2. Cut the on the dotted line.
3. Stick one exercise direction on each block. There are some extras so that you can customize the game to fit your needs. You can also regularly switch out some exercises to keep things interesting.
4. Play Jenga with your students. Each time a student picks a block, do the exercise that is on the block.
5. Add in some math! You can tell the children to add, subtract, or multiply the numbers on the blocks to make a new number.
Clip art for this product can be found at
Please leave a comment to share how you use this idea in your classroom.