Ever tried a brain break in your classroom? They are awesome for energizing students and giving them tools to refocus their learning. In addition to my brain breaks, which can be found here, 45 Brain Breaks
I also incorporate Brain Breaks: 25 Mindful Moments
and these "fit sticks" into my classroom.
Fit Sticks are a perfect way to incorporate a physical activity break into the classroom environment. With these 25 fit sticks ready to go at any time, plus the powerpoint to display them to the whole class, I now have great strategies to help get kids moving and boost energy levels. The kids love the activities, I love the organization, and, now, I would love to share them with you!
Check out the preview for a good visual of what's included in this pack as well as a free sample of 4 fit stick activities!
How Fit Sticks Help:
- transition activities that actually become time savers
- provide challenging and engaging breaks with physical movement
- promote an atmosphere of healthy fun
- encourage team work and cooperative learning
- 25 different fit sticks activities ranging from 1- 5 minutes; available in circles, rectangles, and full size posters
- Powerpoint with every fit stick activity and an easy to navigate "table of contents" for quick links to each one (comes with editable student directions)
- Teacher Guide that details all 25 fit sticks with hints and direct instructions
AND... additional challenge activities for EVERY fit stick. Once you've been through them a few times, these challenges make them seem like new!
If you like these fit stick brain breaks, add these other packs to your classroom collection:
Brain Breaks: 25 Mindful Moments for Upper Elementary
Brain Breaks: 45 Upper Elementary Brain Breaks