Ever tried a brain break in your classroom? I did from time to time. I would google them or jot down lists of ideas on sticky notes as I thought of them. But then my list would go missing, my imagination would leave me, and, more frequently, I would just forget they were a positive tool for my instruction. Thus, the brain break station in my classroom was built! With these 45 brain breaks ready to go at any time, plus the powerpoint to display them to the whole class, I now have brain breaks built into my instructional time on a regular basis. The kids love the activities, I love the organization, and, now, I would love to share them with you!
How Brain Breaks Help:
- transitions activities that actually become time savers
- intermittent breaks during a direct instruction lesson
- team building and cooperative learning on a regular basis
- reactivate students' minds to be engaged and energized
- 45 different brain break activities ranging from 1- 5 minutes; available in circles, rectangles, and full size posters
- Powerpoint with every brain break and an easy to navigate "table of contents" for quick links to each one (comes with editable student directions)
- Teacher Guide that details all 45 brain breaks with hints and direct instructions
AND... additional challenge activities for EVERY brain break. Once you've been through them a few times, these challenges make them seem like new!
Want to add to your classroom collection of brain breaks? Try these fun packs as well!
Brain Breaks: 25 Mindful Moments for Upper Elementary
Brain Breaks: 25 Fit Sticks for Upper Elementary