Also included in
- This Class Management Bundle includes 8 positive and useful class management tools that your class will respond to and enjoy using daily! Your class will love having and using these FUN class jobs, transitions, reward coupons, schedule cards, breaks, fast finishers, awards, and rules. Each resource$29.50$50.00Save $20.50
This Class Breaks pack includes 76 brain breaks and activities (games, centers, dances, songs, and more) cards that can be used and implemented daily as part of your classroom management system.
These fun and energetic breaks will get your students out of their seats and moving. Perfect for before and after transitions and whenever there has been a long stretch of inactivity or work. Each activity is quick and easy to do!
This CLASS Breaks pack is part of a 8-pack CLASS management BUNDLE in the same look and style for a LOW, $ saving cost. Check it out NOW and manage your class with FUN and ENGAGING tools!
Breaks This pack includes 76 common, new, and creative ideas for different breaks and ideas in color and black & white versions. Also included is a title poster that can be put up where you keep your break cards set. Print and laminate the cards. Keep them in a small box or hole-punch and attach to a ring. Keep them handy for daily use.
Your students will love learning these activities and after some practice will be able to complete the activities quickly and efficiently. The activities can use used as a whole class when everyone needs a break or individually when certain students need their own breaks.
Brain breaks - activities that the entire class can do together to get the body moving
Activity breaks - games, centers, activities to do independently, in pairs, small groups, or as a class
A few examples of the 76 included:
Sing a Song
Stretch It Out
Exercise Video (Go Noodle)
Crossing the Midline
Head & Shoulders
Upon purchase, you will be able to instantly download a PDF file. From there, print in colour on white paper or in black & white on coloured paper.
Related Products in the SAME DESIGN STYLE:
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
- Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
- Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
- Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
- Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
© Proud to be Primary