This is a collection of 70 different Brain Breaks to use throughout the year during various seasons. These can be used as transitions, breaks in the middle of an activity, something to raise or lower the energy of the group, team-building activities, and more!
Each brain break is accompanied by a description of how to do the exercise that can be glued onto the BACK of each activity, making it easy for you to remember all of these and for a sub, parent, principal, or student to know what to do each time a Brain Break is pulled!
Included in this set are:
- Spelling & Word Work: http://3rd.gr/Spelling_BB
- Halloween: http://3rd.gr/Hallow_BB
- Thanksgiving: http://3rd.gr/Thxgiving_BB
- Wintertime: http://3rd.gr/Winter_BB
- Christmas: http://3rd.gr/Christmas_BB
- St. Patrick's Day: http://3rd.gr/StPats_BB
- Earth Day: http://3rd.gr/EarthDay_BB
These illustrations are 2" across with full-color cartoons to illustrate the activity. Use these on popsicle sticks and choose, or place them on a poster for display- the possibilities are endless!
For full assembly instructions and some helpful tips, visit my blog post HERE
Read more on my blog 3rd Grade Thoughts