Happy March! Are you ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in your classroom? Add these 12 fun brain breaks to your normal routine, or just try them out for fun. You will get a mix of active, team building, and content related activities!
How Brain Breaks Help:
- transition between activities so they actually become time savers
- provide intermittent breaks during a direct instruction lesson
- offer team building and cooperative learning on a regular basis
- reactivate students' minds to be engaged and energized
- 12 different seasonal brain break activities ranging from 1- 5 minutes; available in rectangles and full size posters
- Powerpoint with every brain break and an easy to navigate "table of contents" for quick links to each one (comes with editable student directions)
- Teacher Guide that details all 12 brain breaks with hints and direct instructions
AND... additional challenge activities for EVERY brain break. Once you've been through them a few times, these challenges make them seem like new!
Want to add to your classroom collection of brain breaks? Try these fun packs as well!
Brain Breaks: 45 Upper Elementary Brain Breaks
Brain Breaks: 25 Mindful Moments for Upper Elementary
Brain Breaks: 25 Fit Sticks for Upper Elementary