Brain Breaks for Spanish class dance Bell Ringers Baile viernes NEW 2023
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of baile viernes dance music bell ringers or brain breaks for 2023 Spanish class will start your class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break. These editable Google Slides dance videos can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, andPrice $19.99Original Price $24.98Save $4.99
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $132.37Save $19.38
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar 2023 resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom managementPrice $29.99Original Price $40.46Save $10.47
These new baile viernes dance in Spanish bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class will start your Spanish class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break in Spanish. "Baile viernes" is many students' favorite day of the week, and it could be used any day of the week. These 2023 Spanish culture dance warm-ups can be used in person, virtually, or hybrid.
⭐️ Bundle up for a deal! Spanish bell ringers for a year Para Empezar 2023!
What is included in baile viernes Spanish brain breaks?
- ✅ Editable Google slide show with 22 slides of dances in Spanish
- ✅ A positive way to start class & build classroom community
- ✅ A weekly bell ringer or brain break for Friday, or any day of the week
- ✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture, music, and dance
- ✅ An editable Google slideshow to be projected
- ✅ Baile viernes can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, & Middle School Exploratory Spanish as a fun classroom management routine.
- ✅ Designed to fill a year of weekly dances on Friday if you pause to do the following music activities: HHM (Sep15-Oct15), Afro-latino (Feb) & Mania musical (March).
- ✅ BONUS - The 18 original 2014 baile viernes slides are also included, for a total of 40 slides (Both slideshow links are found on the instructions page)
Please note you must have access to Youtube and the Internet to play the videos.
**Please make sure to preview all songs before using them. I would personally use all of these with my high school classes, but know that all school situations are different.
⭐️ WHY DANCE IN SPANISH CLASS?
If you have active classes that need movement and brain breaks in Spanish, dance videos are perfect. It can start class on Friday as a weekly bell ringer event known as baile viernes, or be used as a much-needed movement break any day of the week. It is especially important if you teach block schedules in Spanish class. Dance brain breaks help build a positive classroom community as well.
⭐️ HOW DO YOU DO BAILE VIERNES?
How do you get high schoolers to dance in class you ask? First and foremost as the teacher sets the example. You can make a fool of yourself learning the dances with them. Sometimes we might try a song and partway through the students decide they are over it. This is fine & usually because it is too hard, you can quickly change to their favorite by request. I have had classes that were never as into dancing, which is fine. Finally, I have found it is a great way to get those Friday wiggles out at the beginning of class. This is especially important on game days and before long weekends.
These are the original Spanish class dance slides with 105+ 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It's nice to have fun, clean songs that the students can listen to, dance to, or sing along with. Great for a brain break to get kids moving a bit.- Tamela B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. One of my favorites and my students as well. We LOVE BAILE VIERNES. - Ole Ole Guacamole
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mil Gracias!!! I started this today and OMG my students loved it!! They already told me that they cannot wait until next Friday. This is awesome. With our 90 minute classes this is a great break and it refreshes them! Thanks again - Sylvia M
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Get the newest Spanish bell ringers for a year with Para Empezar 2023!
⭐️ For dance lovers, get the Baile viernes BUNDLE for this resource plus all of the following: Baile viernes 2022, Baile viernes 2021, Baile viernes for a year, Baile viernes 2017, Baile viernes 2, Baile viernes.+ future dance slides will be added!
⭐️ Or for Mega savings, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Similar Resource for French Class - La danse de vendredi! Dance in FRENCH class.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Read Mis Clases Locas blog to see how I use these activities in class. - baile viernes
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.