Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses are fun behavior management tools! These Brain Breaks also promote health and mindfulness in your kids, yourself, your friends, and family.
Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses are unique. Kids will learn to engage, appreciate and care for their 5 senses; perfect for a 5 Senses Unit, and all year, for a lifetime of healthy habits.
Brain Breaks appeal to all the senses and modes of learning—visual, audio, tactile, and kinesthetic, as well as olfactory and taste.
And, these Brain Breaks appeal to the senses of humor, curiosity, and “Wow!” that make learning such a pleasure!
Prescription: To cure the blahs or ants in the pants, use Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses as needed in small doses throughout the day.
67 Brain Breaks for the Senses.
BONUS: an energizing song, Hello, World - MP3 Song that engages the 5 Senses (Song Length is 2:15).
*****YOU MAY CLICK ON THE "HELLO WORLD" LINK TO HEAR THE SONG PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING*****
Brain Break Conversations are 1-minute mind breaks or "bell ringer" activities.
Have you noticed that more kids wear eyeglasses now, and at a younger age? Computer and TV screens “glue” the eyes, so they don’t move in a healthy way. Brain Breaks eye exercises are a must for eye health, and not just for kids!
Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses is optimal for grades Pre K - 2.
Includes these must-have treasures:
- Brain Breaks for My Eyes
- Brain Breaks for My Ears
- Brain Breaks for My Nose
- Brain Breaks for My Tongue
- Brain Breaks for My Skin
- Eye Exercise Chant & Listening Chant
- Ear-Health Tips & Nose-Health Tips – Chants
- These Are My Eyes: Brain Break Song
- These Are My Ears: Brain Break Song
- This Is My Nose: Brain Break Song
- This Is My Tongue: Brain Break Song
- This Is My Skin: Brain Break Song
- Mother Goose and More: Wheels on the Bus; Hickory Dickory Dock
- Mother Goose and More: The More We Get Together; If You’re Happy and You Know It
- Mother Goose and More: Head, Shoulders; Five Little Monkeys
- Mother Goose and More: Row Your Boat; Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Mother Goose and More: Take Me Out To The Ball Game; Hokey Pokey
- My Eye: Large clip art with a pledge to keep my eyes healthy
- My Ear: Large clip art with a pledge to keep my ears healthy
- My Nose: Large clip art with a pledge to keep my nose healthy
- My Tongue: Large clip art with a pledge to keep my tongue healthy
- My Skin: Large clip art with a pledge to keep my skin healthy
- Eyes vs. Ears: a Venn Diagram to compare and contrast (Blank)
- Eyes vs. Ears: a Venn Diagram to compare and contrast (Filled in)
- My 5 Senses: 12 Brain Break Conversations (Common Core Aligned)
- Eye Exercise Chant in Full Color
- BONUS MP3: Hello, World - a High-Energy Brain Break Song engaging all the senses
You might also like:
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
I hope you enjoy these…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at Teachers Pay Teachers/ Brain Breaks for the 5 Senses
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
© Renee Dawn – For use by one purchaser in a classroom setting; please respect the copyright