Teaching about the brain and how it "runs the whole operation" is powerful for students! I made this bulletin board for your speech/language therapy room or classroom so you can let the whole school know, "BRIGHT BRAINS GROW IN THIS ROOM!" Whether you have a big bulletin board project or a tiny one, this set is for you. All of the parts and pieces come in a variety of sizes for your specific needs. Create your own welcoming, unique and adorable door display or bulletin board featuring the power of our brains and the sparks happening inside your room. For any of you who implement social thinking, this fits the theme perfectly! Download the preview for a closer look.
This 45 page download includes...
- ...the letters needed to spell “BRIGHT BRAINS GROW IN THIS ROOM!” or “BRIGHT BRAINS GROW IN SPEECH AND LANGUAGE!” or “BRIGHT BRAINS GROW IN SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPY!” (or just in therapy). ALSO, it includes additional letters that spell "OUR BRAINY WORK" in case you want to create an additional board to showcase student work. These letters are intended for a large space. Print on colored paper or card stock if you want colored letters with black outline.
- ...an 8.5 X 11 inch sign for smaller projects that says, “Bright Brains Grow in this Room!”
- ...8 circular brain images that are 7.5 X 7.5 inches in size- print as many as needed for your specific bulletin board project.
- ...8 smaller circular brain images approximately 5 X 5 inches in size
- ...three medium sized light bulbs and 2 small bulbs with lighting element shown- Print as many as you’d like to dress up your project.
- ...10 large lightbulbs per page containing information about how the brain affects communication and school related skills that are “right side up” like an “idea” graphic and 10 that are upside down in case you want to hang them from a string like party lights
- ......10 small lightbulbs per page containing information about how the brain affects communication and school related skills that are “right side up” like an “idea” graphic and 10 that are upside down in case you want to hang them from a string like party lights
- ...plenty of extra large and small lightbulbs to accent your project!
Just print on cardstock, cut along the black lines, assemble as desired and you'll have the cutest door or bulletin board on the block (or at least the hallway!) Have fun and get creative!
I hope this helps make your speech therapy room or classroom festive!
Grab the matching BRAINIAC GAME (for ANY skill) right here!
If you purchase this item, I'd love to see YOUR unique creation. Post your photos on social media and TAG me @puttingwordsinyourmouth.
See all of my room decor HERE! Thanks for stopping by!