Introduce little learners to the brain while engaging them in literacy activities with this brain literacy pack. Engage them in conversation about the functions of the brain while learning about letter sounds and more! This activity is jam-packed with so many activities it will be one you come back to regularly as your little learners grow.
This pack contains:
- Functions of the brain information sheet
- How the brain learns to read information sheet
- Alphabet match
- Match pictures to letters
- 'B' is for brain
- 'B' and 'D' picture match
- 'Ai sound worksheets
- Match pictures to words
- Fill in the missing letters
- Short and long vowel worksheets 'a' and 'ai'
- Picture sort - cut and paste
- Word sort - cut and paste
- Rhyming words
- Picture cut and paste
- Word cut and paste
- Colour in the rhymes
- Unjumble syllables - cut, paste and write
- Unscramble words, write and colour
- Facts about the brain
- Report writing about the brain
- Letter to the brain
- My 5 senses writing
- Lined writing pages - brain themed
If you enjoy this resource, you may also be interested in some of our other resources:
We would love to get to know you!
Follow our socials below and send us a DM telling us what you love about our products.
Make sure you ask any questions you may have about our products and be sure to leave a review!