Also included in
- Teach a full brain unit with Brain slides, application games, literacy & numeracy practice, emotional regulation through the upstairs and downstairs brain concept, writing prompts and practice, cut-and-paste activities and more. Preschool science introduction, year 1/kindergarten human body sciePrice $22.00Original Price $26.00Save $4.00
Introduce little learners to the brain while engaging them in numeracy activities with this brain numeracy pack. Engage them in conversation about the functions of the brain while learning about shapes. This activity is jam-packed with so many activities it will be one you come back to regularly as your little learners grow.
- functions of the brain information sheet
- fun facts about the brain for individual activities
- brain function by shapes playdough mat/shapes puzzle mat
- 9 cut-out shapes in both English and Maori
- Sort the shapes prompts
- Venn-diagram sort
- Create your own patterns
- Number match with numerals, tens frame, english and maori words
- Make your own numbers using a tens frame
- Order by number
- Order brains by size
- Brain addition to 5
- Brain addition to 10
There are activities here that will suit as young as 2 years old (order by size, colour and shape match activities) and there are activities that will suit year 1 and 2 students who are learning addition skills. Adapt these flexible activities to suit the age demographic you are teaching.
If you enjoy this resource, you may also be interested in some of our other resources:
We would love to get to know you!
Follow our socials below and send us a DM telling us what you love about our products.
Make sure you ask any questions you may have about our products and be sure to leave a review!