With all 3 volumes included in this bundle and 90 questions total, you'll have more than a semester's worth of daily bell-ringers! Everyone loves logic puzzles, riddles, and critical thinking. Expand your students' brain power with this set of Brain Teasers to use as brain breaks for your classroom!
• 90 different Brain Teasers in 2 great formats! (Worksheet or PowerPoint for large group)
• 9 worksheets of 10 Brain Teasers each (to use as handouts)
• 3 stunning powerpoint of 30 Brain Teasers (to use as whole group)
• Answers to all 90 Brain Teasers are included
• There are 60 medium difficulty teasers and 30 even more difficult teasers.
These Brain Teasers are also great to use as class fillers in that final 5 minutes, use them as a center activity, or maybe as a fun day. You may even want to include one Brain Teaser at the end of each chapter test as an extra credit bonus question (my students love this). Make it an ongoing competition by projecting the PowerPoint and having groups race to complete a few Brain Teasers every Friday. Whatever the format, you and your students will love these Brain Teasers! Enjoy teasing your brain and thank you so much for your ratings and feedback!
You may also like:
Brain Teasers: Volume 1
Brain Teasers: Volume 2
Brain Teasers: Volume 3
Student Goals: Template for setting goals
50 States & Capitals MEGA pack
Current Events Summary
Texting Style Template
Create a Crossword Puzzle
Why Study History?
Star Spangled Banner: National Anthem Lesson
Crack the Code: Unlocking an Unknown Language
BATTLESHIPS: A Review Game for Any Subject
Stay informed: Join the misterharms.com email list for updates and giveaways!
Follow Mister Harms: TpT