Buggy Bugston's Branch Boulevard is a fun board game for reviewing primer level concepts. Players race around the branch by drawing cards testing elementary music theory concepts.
Notes on the staff - middle C to treble G and middle C to bass C.
Note values - quarter, half, dotted half and whole notes, including tied notes.
Treble and bass clef symbols
Steps and skipsWhat's included:
Board - three options - for printing on home printer, and A3 and A2 versions if you prefer to use a commercial printer.
32 game cards, arranged on 4 pages for easy printing, with decorative backs.
Game and printing instructions pdf
*You will need your own game counters to play this game. You can use whatever you have to hand for this such as bead, pencil toppers etc.
How to play:
1. Shuffle cards and place face down in card space.
2. Place game counters on the "start” leaf.
3. Each player draws one card per turn, and moves to the designated space or number of spaces.
4. If a question card is drawn and the player cannot answer the question correctly they stay where they are.
5. If the player lands on a leaf with a bug on it, they get an extra turn.
6. The winner is the first to make it around the tip of the branch and back to the finish leaf.
7. If the cards run out at any point, the used cards should be shuffled and turned back over.
There are more products in this series!
Check out the matching Buggy Bugston Primer Level worksheet pack
And the matching Buggy Bugston Note Name Flashcards