The Branches of Government are engaging and fun to teach with this bundle!
Here are the contents of each product:
Executive Branch: Lessons and Activities
* Executive Branch Lesson and Fold-Up Activity
* The Path to the Presidency: lesson and questions
* The Electoral College: lesson and questions
* The Rights and Responsibilities of the President: lesson and questions
* Get Involved! Write a Letter to the President! (Includes Scoring Sheet)
* Executive Branch Shuffle: A Review ‘n Glue Activity
Legislative Branch: Lessons and Activities
* Legislative branch lesson and fold-up activity
* The House of Representatives lesson and questions
* The United States Senate lesson and questions
* How are the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives the same and different?-Compare and Contrast Activity
* How does Congress make laws? Lesson and Questions
* Responsibilities of the legislative branch lesson and questions
* Legislative branch simulation: Pass a Law
* Get involved! Write a letter to your Senator or Representative!(Includes scoring sheet)
* Legislative branch review activity-Find ‘n Glue Puzzle Pieces
Judicial Branch: Lessons and Activities
* Judicial Branch Lesson and Fold-Up Activity
* Responsibilities of the Supreme Court-Lesson and Questions
* Supreme Court Justices-Lesson and Questions
* Supreme Court Cases-Lesson and Questions
* Brown v. Board of Education-A Landmark Case: Lesson and Questions
* A Supreme Court Case-You Decide!
* Get Involved! Write a Letter to the Supreme Court!
* Judicial Branch Review Activity-Gather the Justices
Judicial Branch Simulation: "No Vehicles on the Sidewalk"
Branches of Government Task Cards: 32 task cards with student answer sheet and answer key
Branches of Government Unit Test Plus Study Guide
Click the "Follow Me" star at the top of this page to follow my store. You will receive new product notifications and sales alerts!
Looking for more? Check out this SUPER BUNDLE:
American History Super Bundle- Perfect for 5th Grade- 5 Amazing Bundles in One!
You may also be interested in:
Colonial America Unit Bundle: New England, Middle, Southern, and Comparisons
Road to Revolution: The Colonies Unite- An Active, Engaging Unit
U.S. Constitution- A Common Core-Aligned Reading and Social Studies Unit
Constitution and Bill of Rights Bundle- 4 Excellent Products in One File!
©2018 Jenifer Bazzit. All rights reserved.
Before I became a teacher-author, I wasn’t familiar with copyright law. You may not have the first clue about copyright and that’s ok! To simplify things, please understand that you have purchased ONE license to use this product in your classroom. This product belongs to me and is copyrighted under my name, so you may not share it freely, email it to coworkers, or upload it to any website, including your school website, district website, blog, or an educational-sharing site. I appreciate your consideration!