Introduce and review 25 vocabulary words for teaching about the branches of government in the United States. Word search puzzles give students a chance to familiarize themselves with important terms while having fun. They make great handouts for early finishers and an engaging worksheet to keep in your sub file.
The branches of government vocabulary included on this worksheet are: Amendment, Bill, Branch, Cabinet, Capital, Congress, Constitution, Democracy, Executive, House, Judicial, Justices, Laws, Legislative, Nominations, Power, President, Ratify, Representatives, Senate, Senator, Separation, Veto, Washington D.C., White House.
If you like this puzzle, you might also like:
• US Government Crossword Worksheet
• US Government Word Search
• Judicial System Combo Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.