Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.8 MB | 14 pages
This pack of resources and lesson ideas can be used to teach branching databases in IT/Computing lessons. As well as teaching children how to create a branching database to sort objects/animals, it also helps children to identify flowchart symbols and extends them into using Scratch programming to write their own project using their branching database questions.
* Lesson plans to teach 'branching databases'
* Clown images to match to their names
* Names of clowns
* Answer Key
* Branching Database for sorting clowns
* Scratch project for sorting clowns
* Pond animals fact cards for children to sort
* Leaf Litter animals fact cards for children to sort
* Butterfly fact cards for children to sort