Huge bundle of writing prompts in four lessons that can be used individually, as a whole unit or as exams for Brave New World By Aldous Huxley.
Includes grading rubric.
These are the the instructions for one lesson. Each assignment has detailed directions for students to follow and guidance for how to write their essay.
Below are instructions for completing a multi-paragraph essay with research in an academic format, which will be a look connections between Brave New World and the world of your future. The essay will consist of an introduction paragraph, two body paragraphs and a conclusion paragraph. You will need to conduct and cite some research for the content of the essay. Read the directions and the prompt carefully.
Begin by recalling the skills necessary for quality expository writing.
These are the skills that allow you to:
1) carefully examine a prompt and think about a topic to create a helpful structure/outline (prewriting) before writing
2) present the entire essay in MLA format (including parenthetical citations and a works cited page, which is required for this assignment)
3) write in a manner that produces clear, detailed, organized thoughts that match the directions of the assignment and the focus parts of the prompt
4) judge time carefully in order to complete the task and deliver the essay on time
5) check the essay before submitting it to ensure that standard conventions of writing (like spelling) are observed
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
Questions? Email Me
© Bullseye Education, www.bullseyeeducation.com.
This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote