Brazil: Country in Focus
Also included in
- COUNTRIES IN FOCUS:A BUNDLE OF RESOURCES ON COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WEBQUESTSRUSSIA SWITZERLAND CHINA ICELAND GREECE ITALYINDIABRAZILAUSTRALIAIRELANDIntroduce young people to these 10 countries of the world with these different webquest. Additionally extension activities, links and the key are includPrice $30.00Original Price $39.85Save $9.85
Learn about the country of Brazil with this informational web quest. There is also a map skill activity and fun facts. Additionally, there is a teacher page with extension activities and additional links.
Although the map skill/webquest can be completed in one session, if you opt to do the extension activity, additional days could be used.
Other resources in my Countries in Focus:
1. Studying China. This web quest would be a positive addition to a unit of study! Want to introduce your students to the country of China during Chinese New Year? This web quest gives students an overview to the country including map skill questions, learning about the panda bears, the Great Wall of China, The Terra Cotta Solders and lots more. Extension activities and links as well as the key are also included. The 12 page resource has 10 informational web questions.China, Country in Focus, A Webquest
2. Russia: This webquest of 10 questions will enable young people to learn lots of information on the country of Russia! Extension activities, resources, fun facts,key. Skills include:reading for information and using research/computer skills. Russia, Country in Focus, A Webquest
3. Australia: Want to introduce your students to different countries of the world? My Country in Focus series, highlights a country with a web quest, some fun facts and some extension activities. There is also a mapskill activity. Try Australia. I also have a Country in Focus on Switzerland,India and Iceland. It would be a great one day activity for before a vacation, for an enrichment activity or for a substitute.
4. Iceland. Want to introduce your students to different countries of the world? My Country in Focus series, highlights a country with a web quest, some fun facts and some extension activities. The first in the series is Iceland. It would be a great one day activity for before a vacation or for an enrichment activity. Iceland, Country in Focus, A Webquest
5. India:Country in Focus,is a web quest, with additional fun facts and extension activities. Did you know that it was ancient India which gave the world the idea of the zero? The game Chutes and Ladders comes from an Indian board game. More people speak English in India than in the United States? Skills include:reading for information and using research/computer skills. India, Country in Focus-A Webquest
6. Greece: Use this informative web quest as an introduction to the country of Greece. Greece, A Country in Focus-A Webquest
7. Switzerland: Did you know that a Swiss man named Bertrand Piccard was the first person to circumnavigate the earth in a hot-air balloon? Did you know that the first chocolate bar was made in Switzerland back in 1819? Learn more about this mountainous country with this informative webquest on Switzerland!
Mapwork, 9 web questions, extension activities and key...
Want to introduce your students to different countries of the world? My Country in Focus series, highlights a country with a web quest, some fun facts and some extension activities. It would be a great one day activity for before a vacation or for an enrichment activity. Switzerland, Country in Focus-A Webquest
8. South Korea:This would be a great opportunity to introduce students to the county of South Korea. In 2018, South Korea, also hosted the Winter Olympics.There are 11 web questions, lots of Did You Know? facts, comprehension questions and a teacher page with 7 extension activities. There is also a key for both the web quest and comprehension questions and additional links for teachers. Although the activity could be done in one class period, if you decide to do some of the extension activities, this resource could be used over several days. SOUTH KOREA
9. North Korea: Founded in 1948 by Kim II-Sung, North Korea is officially called the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea. About the size of the state of Pennsylvania, it has been nicknamed the Hermit Kingdom because it is a country that few from the outside world have visited. With North Korea being in the news a lot lately, this might be a great opportunity to introduce students to the "Hermit Kingdom". In 2018, President Trump plans to have a meeting with the leader of North Korea. NORTH KOREA
10. Guam: This resource would be a very good opportunity to introduce students to the Pacific island of Guam, a U.S. Territory.
There are 9 Webquestions, a Did You Know? fact section and a Teacher Page with extension activities and keys to the web quest and key to the Comprehension questions.GUAM
11.ITALY: Studying the Ancient Romans? Looking for a Friday Activity to introduce students to countries of the world? Part of my Country in Focus Series, this web quest covers the country of Italy and the ancient Romans. Students will learn about the contributions of the people from Italy, famous people, places to visit and more. There are 11 web questions, a map skill activity on Italy, a Did You Know? fun fact section, comprehension questions and a Teacher Page with Looking for an internet activity that includes 10 extension activities, additional links and the keys.