A 40 slide PowerPoint that teaches about Brazilian Music.
- An introduction to Brazil.
- Singing a traditional Brazilian folk song (Samba Lele) with accompanying MP3’s.
- Percussion Instruments: Tamborim, Repenique, Agogo Bells and Surdo. Each instrument has a description, photo and video.
- Samba Rhythms: A group drumming activity.
- A Samba Listening exercise
- Language: Learn a basic Portuguese conversation
- A look at Rio's Carnival and other historic landmarks:
- A list of helpful Brazilian Music YouTube links.