Increase Independence and Self-Advocacy in the classroom with Break Cards!
- Provide movement breaks for students with difficulties with maintaining attention
- Provide brain breaks
- Provide breaks to avoid or deescalate maladaptive behaviors
- Provide a non-verbal signal for students to general education teachers or special education teachers
- Explicitly teach how to ask for a break
- Teach students to save breaks for when necessary
- Fading Break Cards with 1-10 opportunities
- 70 Break Card Icons for simple print, laminate, cut, and go!
- Multiple color options to meet interests of student